Health insurance helps you finance your medical expenses without breaking the bank. With a health insurance plan the insured is covered for all medical and surgical expenses.
The term “Provider” is used to indicate a hospital, doctor, laboratory or medical practitioner that provides medical care for the insured. On the other hand, the Insured is the person who owns a health insurance plan.
Health insurance plans comes in different types, the two popular ones being Health Maintenance Organisation (HMO) and Preferred Provider Organization (PPO). Other types includes:
- Exclusive provider organizations (EPOs)
- Point-of-service (POS) plans
- High-deductible health plans (HDHPs)
It is important to note that insurance is a sure way to secure yourself against potential risks. Therefore, you can leverage any of the insurance companies listed in this article to provide coverage for yourself, your family and business against any unexpected event.
Below is The List Of Insurance Companies in Nigeria:
- LeadWay Health Insurance
- AXA Mansard Health Insurance
- Ark Insurance Group
- Avon HMO
- Clearline Health Insurance
- Corporate Health Plan
- Ocean Health Management
- Hygeia Health Insurance
- HCI Health Insurance
- Reliance HMO
- Expatcare Health Limited
- Dove Insurance Brokers Limited
- SUNU Health Nigeria Ltd
- Paramount Healthcare Services
- UNIC Health Special Services
- Carrier Insurance Broker Limited